Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Ready for fun?

This has been an interesting week. I feel like I've gotten a lot done, working out, riding my bike and whatnot. I got to spend some quality girl time with Hay, and bought some really sparkly sandals for her wedding. I even tried to cook something new last night, and while it wasn't a spectacular failure, it didn't turn out right either. Although last night's attempt at sleep was mostly unsuccessful, and I owe Bams an apology for pillow dialing her at 5 AM ( must text Bams..don't forget!) I feel pretty good today. My ride back from the station was uneventful, and the weather is just lovely. Hopefully I can spend all afternoon at the pool, getting some much needed sun and putting in a few laps. Hee hee hee...I'm watching one of the loud preteens from the neighborhood miss the bus to school and totally panic..I feel kind of bad, having missed the bus a few times myself when going to school, but her antics are just too funny. She's currently standing in the street, hollering for her mother that she's going to need a ride. I have no idea if mom heard her or not..this will be interesting to watch for a little while I bet.

  Anyways..other than that, really not too much is going on. Hubs is still kicking ass in school, I'm still making necklaces, still can't get my ipod or camera to work with my new machine and am still super frustrated by it. But someday I'll figure it out and then I can finally share the pictures of the geese babies growing up and Little Brother's college graduation and all the super fun adventures we've been on. But until that day, here's a picture of a kittie!
Have a great weekend y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment