Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes?

So, here's something I noticed this morning...after I dropped hubs off at the train station, the sun was coming up. It's no longer dark as I sit here writing, and that can only mean one thing....spring is coming. Yes, yes, I know, there's still an asston of snow on the ground and more on the way. I know it's still cold as balls out there, and that the roads are crappy, sidewalks are slippery and your whole house smells like boots. But think on it for a second..if the sun is already up, it must mean that the days are getting longer. And if the days are getting longer then there will be more sunlight. *Sigh* it makes me happy just thinking about it. I wish I had my camera this morning so I could show you, but instead, here's a sunrise from Cali, where I saw it come up about 80% of the time....
That was my backyard. Gorgeous. The day (like most days in southern California) turned out to be perfect. I can't wait for the seasons to turn here, as that's something I really did miss. Although, since the sun is up I do feel like I'm a little behind schedule. Normally by now I've done more stuff. Oh well, at least I have a couple of weeks to adjust....

No comments:

Post a Comment