Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grrrr

WARNING: Men might not want to read this post, as I'll be talking about periods a bit and swearing..a lot.

I woke up angry this morning. Don't be alarmed..it happens about once a month. Yeah, it's that time and I hate it. I'll feel messy and gross for the next 5 days, and I'm gonna be pissed the whole time. I kinda of can't wait..there's something soothing in letting go and just being mad. I do hate to take out the aggression on hubs and little bro, so to them I will apologize in advance. But the bitch who stole my parking place at the market? Fuck you. The old man taking up the entire bread section? Fuck you too. Those pedestrians who persist in walking in the street, even though the sidewalks are cleared off? Oh fuck you my brothers...fuck you especially hard.  There, I feel a little better now. To calm myself down a bit, I'll go to the library today, and hopefully get a card, then I can start reading again and be less focused on how miserable I feel.
  On the heels of being pissed of is a wave of disappointment too. Hubs and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 4 years now, and every time  I get my period I am forced to realize that we still haven't achieved that goal. I guess I shouldn't stress out about it, but I never wanted children of my own until I met hubs..and now that I do want babies, I can't wait for them to get here.
Gah, I'm going now to take some Midol..before the weeping starts and the cramps get much worse. Maybe later I'll introduce a new segment to the blog..something I'm calling "right before bed", in which I'll tell you all the funny shit hubs says right before we go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment