Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Blech.

I am having a hard time this morning. Not just because it's a dark, dreary Monday either The weather isn't helping though. On the way to bring Hubs to the train station this morning, I almost pulled out in front of another car at an intersection. If I had, I wouldn't be writing this right now, as the other driver was going way to fast, and I totally didn't see them until Hubs shouted WATCH OUT. Normally I hate it when he comments on my driving..I'm a very good driver. Safe. Responsible. But today, I just straight up didn't see this other car. Maybe I was distracted. Maybe I wasn't paying full attention. Maybe the other driver is an asshat douchknocker that needs to slow down. I don't know. The moral of the story here kids is don't drive distracted. Also, slow down.
I sure hope everyone had a good weekend. Getting to enjoy time with the family, eating a huge meal...awesome. Hubs and I stayed home and ate Ramen. I really dislike running out of money. Normally we're OCD about our finances...neither one of us liking to be broke for more than an hour. But we had an unexpected bill come up *thanks Taxachusettes*  and it ate up all our moolah. I think I have maybe a quarter to my name right now, and I'm not sure how I'm going to get to the gas station to put more food in my car's belly. Let alone my own belly..which is rumbling like a Pooh Bear's right about now. Sigh. I'm sure that this little spell won't last..eventually we'll either starve to death or get paid again.

Holy cow..I just re-read that last bit...I'm not feeling depressed or anything, but damn. That was dark..even for me. I almost went back and took it out..fearing that you all would be like "D-R-A-M-A!! Get a grip girl, jeez you act like your the ONLY one with no money! Selfish much??" But I promised to offer up my crazy for everyone to see in this journal, so here it is.  in all it's freaky glory. Awesome. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go boil some water for tea..it's all I have left in my kitchen that isn't a condiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment