Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Well...ya see...

It's Friday. Finally. It seems like this week took for-EVER to go by. I'm currently writing to you from my brand new spankin fast computer. I would be sharing specs and pictures with you, but I haven't figured out what program I need for my camera yet. (It's a little embarrassing, actually.) I did, however manage to transfer all of my files, music and photos from my old hard drive to my new one, and even managed to install the graphics card all by myself. Wheeeeeee! And right now, I have itunes 10 syncing up all my songs. It should only take just a little while longer, I'm hoping.

Picture break!
                                    AAAAGGHHH my hamburger is trying to get me!! LOL!!

Anyhow..there's these 2 guys on a ladder outside my window , fixing (?) something, and I bet they're wondering why that girl is laughing like a looney person, all by herself.  Whatevs. I'm in a pretty good mood today, even if I didn't sleep well and I think I'm coming down with a cold. The speed of my new machine will keep me well, lol. For crying out loud, what is that BANGING outside? Jeeze! It sounds like they are breaking everything! Hey, how's this for random...does anyone know how to fix one of those rolly type shades? The big one in my bedroom came all undone and I can't get the spring to work anymore...I hope I didn't kill it..that would suck.
Anywhooooo, I think I'm going to go be random outside for a while. Maybe a walk around the neighborhood or something fun like that. Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment