Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ugh.

Welp, it's Monday again, *hooray* and I didn't sleep last night. I tried to sleep. I went to bed with every intention of going to sleep and waking up rested and refreshed. But no...none of that for me last night. I was tormented instead, by Lucy Lawless reading what sounded like a grocery list, over and over and over and over and over. Thank you subconscious mind, for being so damn weird. So, as a result I am very very tired this morning. I had thought about going back to bed for a short nap. I just know that if I do that though, I won't wake up until around 1 or so and my whole day will just be ruined. I have a lot going on today, between working on my newest project, a couple of errands and taking hubs to a few appointments in the late afternoon, my day is pretty full. BTW, whenever you see words surrounded by *these* asterisks, that's sarcasm. I've decided that since no one has invented the sarcasm font yet, that's how you'll know when I'm being snarky. Feel free to use this idea for all your text based sarcasm needs. Umm, what else...let's see...I don't know. I'm tired. Maybe some hot tea will help. Here's hoping! Everyone enjoy your day, I'll see you tomorrow...hopefully I get some sleep tonight and something funny happens today so I have a story for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment