Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big Fancy Words

Just kidding, I'm still too tired to use any of my $12 vocab this morning. I don't know what is going on in the air this week, (oh wait, yes I do..it's the radiation scare from Japan) but I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in almost a week. I feel like this lack is starting to effect my brain. When I do finally nod off, my dreams are weird and unsettling, and I'm having trouble finding funny shit to write about. The only cool things I've done this week are: get an oil change in the truck, go on a bike ride with Kiminakayak, and work on a piece of jewelery for myself. The oil change took about 20 minutes, the bike ride was super fun (even if we did find a pond full of dead fish) and the jewelery piece is nearly done, None of those things are hilarious. Well, the dead fish was kind of funny..I mean, who has a pond full of that grossness? Really! I wish I had my camera so I could have shared it with you. Maybe I'll go down there today and take some pictures..it's too odd not to. Oh, and I still don't have a suitable prank to pull on hubs tomorrow. Nature has one in store for us in the form of a "huge storm", but I wanted to do something funny. *Sigh*, what ever. If things don't perk up around here soon I'm going to have to do something drastic, like speak with a funny accent for a day or make skipping my primary mode of transportation. I just don't know. Any suggestions on how to spice up my week and get good sleep all at the same time? Leave me a suggestion in the comments and I'll try them all. The results should be funny enough to last a couple of posts anyways...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment